Online Marketing Services
“Online Marketing” = online ways to drive traffic to your website.
Some of the most cost-effective Online Marketing programs are:
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Optimization
If you’re looking for Online Lead Generation, we’ll develop and manage programs for you.
For our B2B e-commerce client:
- Adwords Click-Through is up 258% — and number of clicks are up 24%
- Time those prospects spend on the site is up 41% (indicating quality visitors)
- Dollar sales per visitor are up 725%
- Cost Per Click is down 27% — and overall Adwords cost is down 9%
Pay-Per-Click Advertising (Google Adwords, LinkedIn, etc.)
If you’re looking to drive traffic from new prospects, PPC advertising is easy to test. For a minimal investment, you can test headlines and ad descriptions, as well as landing pages, to see exactly what will drive cost-effective clicks, leads, and sales.
If you’re new to Adwords and need some expert Adwords management, we can show you exactly how Adwords may work for you step-by-step.
Are you running Adwords now — but not dazzled by results? Or is management taking too much time?
- Is your Adwords campaign just running — rather than being actively managed?
- We focus on testing — headlines, descriptions, landing pages. So we’ll know exactly which words in headlines and ad descriptions drive more traffic for you.
- If you’re running an e-commerce website, you can track Adwords cost by product (or product category or group) versus sales by product (or category or group).
- If you have a lead generation website, are you constantly reviewing actual keywords that led to clicks on your ads and adding to your Negative Keyword list? The key is attracting quality clicks that are most likely to convert to leads.
We have Adwords Qualified Individuals on staff who can act as your Online Marketing Consultant.
Learn more about Adwords Management
Social Media Marketing: Content and Offers help drive measurable, trackable leads
Social media efforts can be trackable and measurable when they include:
- Links to your content (driving traffic to your blog posts). And links to your website or blog on Google Plus, Pinterest, and Tumblr have SEO value.
- Links to your Calls to Action Offers
- Content curation to build followers (your audience)
Social media should be guided by a specific roadmap, so we all know what we’re trying to accomplish — and how it will be measured. Our Online Marketing Consultants can develop a plan for you. Learn more about Measurable Social Media Marketing
If you’re posting videos on YouTube, are they optimized to ensure maximum visibility?
If you’re not yet using YouTube, we can show you some easy ways to have highly useful videos posted tomorrow.
Why Clients Choose Us
- We focus on cost-effective response and ROI from PPC and Social Media efforts
- We understand the need for attracting A, B, and C leads from Lead Generation efforts
- We create valuable low-commitment offers to drive traffic and trackable leads
- We expect trackable results from Social Media as we do from every other medium — because “if it isn’t measurable, don’t do it.”
- We build your brand promise by constantly answering “why should I buy yours?”
- We get RESULTS! See the numbers
What Clients Say
Wow Karen – You are the real deal! The results that you’ve achieved in a short amount of time with our Adwords are impressive and are much appreciated. I sure wish that we had found you 3 years ago!Brett Lesser, Lifeline Cell Technology